Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We made it!

Well, we are here safe and sound :-) We praise the Lord for giving us safety in travel and wonderful helping friends on both ends of the trip! Justin got several of the guys from work to come help us unload the moving truck and they got it all done in a whopping 45 minutes!!! Thanks guys!

I have so many pictures to post from the past few weeks that I don't know where to start. I will show you a few from the past few days, and then work backward. Thank you again for all of your prayers. Please continue to pray that the house will rent. Thanks!

Mommy and Emma traveling to meet Daddy

Reunited


First night in her own room and her big girl crib!

Mom Horsman and Emma have had so much fun together!

Celebrating our new home with sparkling apple juice :-)

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be remembering you in prayer as you make new friends and find your way around, find a good church, etc. Do I have your mailing address????? ~AK~

Bethany Horsman said...

I sent out an e-mail with it, if you didn't get it then just e-mail me and I will send it to you.