Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Moving Day!

Ok, so we don't have quite this much stuff, but close!

Yesterday we had a wonderful crew of friends and family to help us pack the truck and clean the house. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! This morning Justin and his mom drove off in the moving truck with our car in tow. I will fly to Texas on Thursday. I can't help drive the rental truck because I am not 25 yet (not until next month :-) so Justin's mom offered to go along and help him with the driving. They plan to arrive in San Antonio on Friday.

Thank you all for your love and prayers. I would appreciate your prayers as Justin and my mother-in-law drive and as I say goodbye to my family on Thursday. We are also still praying that the house will rent soon. There has been a lot of interest shown in it, but no bites yet.

I don't have my computer with me so I can't post pictures until we get settled in. (I didn't want one more thing to handle while flying with Emma. Carseat, stroller, diaper bag and my carry on turn out to be quite enough!) May the Lord bless you all richly and we will be updating you soon!

2 comments:

Diane Simmler said...

Love the photo! Too funny! God bless your journey!

Aunt Kathy said...

Bethany, That is an appropriate picture. I'm sure that you don't have that much stuff, but after packing it all up, it feels that way!!!!! Please keep us updated. You are in my prayers as you begin the next chapter of your life!! It will prove to be exciting!!!! It always has for me anyway!!!
If we ever get down to Houston to visit my brother's family, we will try to see you, Bob and Sherri!!! Love you, ~AK~