Sunday, October 30, 2011

Vinalhaven

My dad has been filling in at a church on an island called Vinalhaven. I had never been out there so Dad was able to schedule one of his visits there while we were in Maine. We went out on Saturday afternoon so we could see some of the island and then stayed through Sunday afternoon. It was so much fun! It was a great opportunity to soak up the beauty of Maine that I miss so much and make sweet memories with the family!

Isn't the Maine coast just gorgeous?!

Playing with her uncles :-D


Josiah and Asa are growing up so fast. Josiah is now taller than me (I know, it's not that hard!) and I hardly even recognize him by his voice now because it has gotten so deep!















I can almost smell the salt air!


It was a little too windy to bring Reagan out :-)



1 comment: