Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Free Handbag!!!

Whoohoo! I just love purses (and my little Emma is totally following in my footsteps! :-) OK, I don't usually do this sort of thing, but my friend Trina shared this link on her blog (and I copied and pasted from her post ;-P) and I couldn't pass it up!

I would LOVE a new purse. For FREE!

From now until October 31st Handbags.com is offering you a $10 certificate for registering at their site. Then, if 3 of your friends (or beautiful, faithful, lovely, darling blog readers - you know who you are!) sign up through the link you share with them, you get a $25 certificate! Oh, and they offer free shipping!

Seems too good to be true. But it works - I already have my first $10 certificate and am off to browse the site for a new fall purse!

So, here's the link -- Get your $10 gift certificate by clicking on my referral link below. Happy shopping!


http://www.handbags.com/?iaf=4a05a0499b314fa2a9728cd

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Bethany, I copied this link, but it just took me to the home page. I can click on "open account" but thats not going to help you any, is it? I just wanted to be sure that when I sign up I'm helping you out!

Bethany said...

Hi Nicole,
Thank you. You are so sweet. Yes, it should still count. That is just what it looked like for me too.