Monday, July 12, 2010

I love this little girl!!!

My wonderful husband showed me how to get these pictures off of my phone (which I seem to have with me more often than my camera.) I try to keep my family updated with Emma's pictures and we do most of it through texting :-) Here are some of my favorites.

Her first time in a highchair!

With Mommy at one of our conventions for CollegePlus

The most simple kitchen utensils never fail to be a baby's favorite toys :-D

First time in a grocery cart. (I need to get a cover for the cart! Thankfully I was able to strap her in so that she wasn't putting her mouth on the handlebar. Yuck!)

My little buddy!

2 comments:

Brittany Barden said...

She is SO adorable! I especially love the picture of her in the cart. TOO CUTE!!!

RickMcD said...

What a cutie your little Emma is! May God continue to prosper you and your lovely family. :-)