Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A few pictures of my ever growing munchkins :-)

I can't believe Emma will only be 2 for a few more weeks!  She is such a grown up little girl and is definitely a first born :-)  She loves to help me in the kitchen (like when she completely emptied and stacked the DIRTY dishes from the dishwasher while I was out of the room a few days ago!) and is really enjoying her little brother now that he is old enough to play.  We are still learning to share and not be bossy but it is a delight to watch the two of them laughing and running together.

Reagan is a whopping 15 months!  I can't believe how quickly the time has gone.  He has definitely gone from a baby to a toddler now.  I just love watching him "run" after Emma and push her in her babydoll stroller.  He is our cuddler and almost always has a smile on his face.  Most of his pictures are in the highchair and that is because he is ALWAYS eating!  He is a little peanut but he can sure pack the food away!







No comments: