Saturday, June 25, 2011

Soooo...when IS this baby coming anyway?!

Well, you are probably asking the same question I am. When Lord?! I hit the 41 week mark yesterday and still no sign of baby Horsman. I had Emma just 2 days shy of my 42nd week and I was really hoping that it was just because she was my first, but it appears that my midwife is correct..."You just bake them longer!" Physically I feel great. The hardest part has been trusting the Lord's perfect timing because my mom has been here since the 14th and flies home on the 29th (next Wednesday - exactly 2 days shy of 42 weeks!) I would so much love to have her here for the birth. We continue to pray for the Lord's perfect timing and sooner than later if that is His will! Regardless of when this baby comes it has been so good to have Mom here. We have had lots of time to talk, work on projects, and clean out Goodwill :-) (not to mention the fact that Emma loves her Grammie and took to her from the very start!)

Thank you so much for your prayers. We know that God will do what is best!

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

I keep checking your blog to see if there is a baby. I'll keep praying!!!!!! Give your mom a big hug and kiss for me. Love, ~AK~

Unknown said...

Praying for you and for the delivery. It would be wonderful if your mom could be there for the birth.... God's timing is perfect, whatever that may be. Keep walking. :)