Thursday, June 10, 2010

Emma Joy


7 Months old!
Ok, so I admit that I have been grossly neglecting the blog these past several weeks. We have been so busy that I haven't taken the time to sit down and go through our pictures. It will probably take a few posts to catch up, but I will start with our precious Emma. It is terribly hard to choose which pictures to post so bear with me!



Having fun with my little girl :-)

Daddy time!




Miss Emma is very content to stay on her blanket or in her walker, but she grows more verbal each day and really does a good job of entertaining herself (and me!)

















This is our Emma Joy. She is such a happy little girl and almost always has a smile on her face!

I just love this picture of her looking out the window. She is a very inquisitive little girl (and she loves the camera! The little rascal really puts on the charm when she sees us pull out the camera or our phones to take a picture.)

Here is the little ham looking at herself in her mirror :-D

No comments: